NessAlla is Hiring!
Greetings! Our amazing team is looking to hire two new members to come on board FULL TIME. We have 1 position in production AND events that need filling. This job is for BOTH events and production. This person must be able to dress up and be the life of the party and dress down to get dirty and work your butt off.
Looking for a hard working, easy going person to join our production and events team.
We are looking for people who are dependable. Must be flexible with work schedule. General production worker to perform a variety of tasks in a food manufacturing environment and be a public personality educating the public on NessAlla Kombucha
Production on the line
- able to Lift/carry 50+ lbs throughout the day
- Detail oriented
- ability to work in a fast paced environment
- ability to do multiple tasks
- ability to work well with a variety of personalities in a positive, open and communicative way
- ability to work on your feet for up to 10 hours
- able to follow directions consistently
- Reliable; show up on time ready to work!
- organized; able to help with organization
- Fork lift experience a plus!
- mental and physical flexibility
Responsibilities: Including but not limited to
- 8-10 hour days
- bottling and packaging kombucha for wholesale and retail distribution
- able to stand on your feet for long periods on the production line
- inspection of the goods produced
- responsible for quality control of the product
- cleaning…..lots of cleaning….of many varieties
- lifting and stacking of product
- follow directions from multiple managers
- Maintaining a safe work environment by following standards and procedures
- Performing other duties as requested
Event and demo Days are predominately Friday, Saturday & occasionally Sundays
You will need to be able to think on your feet and adapt to changing circumstances. Must be willing to ask questions to make sure the job is done right!
We need someone with a talent to captivate customers, generate brand awareness, increase product sales and merchandise shelves by stocking and spotting opportunities.
- Reliable; Show up on time, report hours honestly, work without supervision
- Access to own vehicle for demos/events for transporting self and supplies
- Valid Drivers license, clean record
- Ability to stand/ work on your feet for 4-8 hrs
- Able to work in inclement weather
- able to lift/carry 50lbs regularly
- Basic knowledge of Kombucha/NessAlla a plus but will educate
- Flexibility in scheduling, willing to work weekends
- Actively engage and educate customers with product samples and Kombucha wisdom.
- customer service experience
- Exhibit good work ethic/dependability
- Loading and unloading setting up demo stations/tents/booths
- set up and design management of demo spaces
- educate customers/consumers about kombucha and the NessAlla brand
- Uphold relationships with event or store management and staff
- Networking and contacts: convert to the event coordinator any interest/opportunities that serve product/mission.
- Gather pertinent information from customers and sales leads
- consistent communication with event coordinator/management of NessAlla
Please send resume to email@example.com
Share the love ♥