NessAlla is Hiring!
Greetings! Our amazing team is looking to hire one new member to come on board PART TIME. We have 1 position in production that needs filling. This job is for production. This person must be able to get dirty and work your butt off.
Looking for a hard working, easy going person to join our production and events team.
We are looking for people who are dependable. Must be flexible with work schedule. General production worker to perform a variety of tasks in a food manufacturing environment
Production on the line
- able to Lift/carry 50+ lbs throughout the day
- Detail oriented
- ability to work in a fast paced environment
- ability to do multiple tasks
- ability to work well with a variety of personalities in a positive, open and communicative way
- ability to work on your feet for up to 10 hours
- able to follow directions consistently
- Reliable; show up on time ready to work!
- organized; able to help with organization
- Fork lift experience a plus!
- mental and physical flexibility
Responsibilities: Including but not limited to
- 8-10 hour days
- bottling and packaging kombucha for wholesale and retail distribution
- able to stand on your feet for long periods on the production line
- inspection of the goods produced
- responsible for quality control of the product
- cleaning…..lots of cleaning….of many varieties
- lifting and stacking of product
- follow directions from multiple managers
- Maintaining a safe work environment by following standards and procedures
- Performing other duties as requested
- Full benefits after probation of 90 days and 20+ hrs/week
- 2 growlers of kombucha/week
- AFLAC with Dental option (supplemental insurance)
- kick ass crew to work with
- supportive fun environment
- you will go home smelling like kombucha every day….we promise
Please send resume to email@example.com
Share the love ♥