- ½ can unsweetened coconut milk (6-7 ounces)
- 8 ounces frozen mango chunks
- 8 ounces Mango Turmeric kombucha
- ¾ cup whole chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (honey or agave syrup work best)
Treat yourself with this delicious dessert featuring a fan favorite, Mango Turmeric kombucha.
Yield: 3 ½ cups
- In a blender, mix coconut milk and mango chunks until smooth.
- Transfer blended mixture to a medium bowl of container.
- Slowly stir in kombucha, mixing thoroughly.
- Add in chia seeds and sweetener, mixing to combine.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator 8-12 hours to set. Check after 4 hours to see if chia seeds settled to bottom. Stir again if necessary to distribute seeds.
Share the love